• Libyan lawyers retain legal services in the following fields:-
• legal counseling:
We consult our clients on all legal aspects, the advantages and disadvantages
of business in Libya, and provide legal advice concerning commercial
law, civil law, labour law, banking and investment law, customs law,
• Company formation and registration:
The law firm undertakes all the procedures of
setting up new companies and registering foreign companies branches in Libya.
• Contracts drafting and negotiation.
• Debt collection.
We are representing our clients before all the Libyan courts including
the Supreme Court on commercial, civil, labour, customs and taxation
Our firm cooperates with law firms all over Libya, and we have good
relation and cooperation with international law firms.
• Greece: Peter Andrikopoulos Law Office.
• Egypt: Osama Raoof Law Office.
• Italy: Antonello Indellicati Law Office